- Organised on 10 February, 2018 as part of the Community Sports Program (CSP), supported by Tata Trusts. The event was devised as a means to give the children experience of healthy competition, a chance to interact with their peers in other schools, and fostering the spirit of inclusion and gender equality.
- Hosted by Beena Bharati Vidya Mandir school in Bharatpur slum, the event was attended by 120 children (60 Girls, 60 boys) from 7 schools on the CSP aged between 10 and 14 years old.
- Organised on 18 November, 2017 as part of the Community Sports Program (CSP), supported by Tata Trusts.
- Hosted by Saraswati Sishu Vidya Mandir school in Patrapada slum, the tournament was attended by 160 children (80 girls, 80 boys) from 6 schools on the CSP aged between 10 and 14 years old.
- Organised on 19 September, 2017 as part of the Community Sports Program (CSP), supported by Tata Trusts. Hosted by the Vivekananda Siksha Kendra (VSK) school in Dum Duma slum, 120 children (60 girls and 60 boys) aged between 10 and 14 years old from 4 schools participated in the competition.
- Interactive workshops at three of the Community Sports Program centres in Bhubaneswar, Odisha from 3rd to 6th April, 2017. The workshops saw the participation of 69 children (58% girls), aged between 9 and 14 years old.
International Women's Day 2017
- A series of workshops at five of the centres on the Community Sports Program between 27th February, 2017 and 8th of March, 2017. The workshops saw the total participation of 201 children (46% girls) between the ages of 9-14 years.
- For IDSDP 2016, PSD hosted netball and dodgeball tournaments for four of its community schools in Bhubaneswar; Bhaktakabi Madhusudan School (BMS), Bhaktakavi Madhusudan Primary School (BMPS), Binapani Sishu Mandir (BPSM) and Vivekananda Shiksha Kendra (VSK). The tournaments were attended by 80 children aged between 8 and 13 years old.
International Women's Day 2016
- A workshop for two of PSD's community schools in Bhubaneswar to promote the importance of equal participation and rights of women through sport. The workshops were held in Binapani Shishu Mandir (BPSM) and Bhaktakabi Madhusudan School (BMS) and were attended by 110 children (50% girls).
Children's Day 2016
- PSD organised 4 days of friendly sports competitions across five of its community program centres in Bhubaneswar in the lead up to Children's Day on the 14th of November, 2016. Competitions were held in the games of Dodgeball, Beat the Ball and Touch and Run, with participation from a total of 273 children - 153 boys (56%) and 120 girls (44%).
Mayurbhanj Football League
- Since 2015, PSD has assisted in the running of the Mayurbhanj Football League in the village of Kanpur, in the Mayurbhanj district of rural Odisha. The tournament has been running for 9 years, every June, and the 9th edition, in 2017 saw 16 teams (comprising 240 boys) competing.
- As part of its Khel Vikas program, PSD organized a yearly 5k Race in the Ganjam District of Odisha, from Tamana village to the Gram Vikas campus, Mohuda.
- PSD hosted the Odisha State Weightlifting Championship 2014-15 for Youth, Junior and Senior Categories in November, 2014 at the Centre of Sporting Excellence it had established as part of the Khel Vikas program.
- As part of its Khel Vikas program, PSD held an annual Inter-Club Weightlifting Tournament as an off-season event to build the confidence among the weightlifters before the competition season kicked off. The competition brought together three of the most prominent clubs in and around Berhampur; Beer Hanuman Club, Government Sports Hostel – BAM and Khel Vikas Weightlifting Academy.